Sunday, December 6, 2009

Marks Just Jokes Spelling Bee Champ

SPELLING BEE CHAMP:

My name be Eboneesha Herenandez, a African Hispanic-American Girl who just got a award for being the bess speler in class. I got 67% on the speling test and 30 points being black, 5 points for not bringin drugs into class, 5 points for not bringin guns into class, and 5 points for not gettin pregnut during the cemester. It be hard to beat a score of 120%. White dude who sit nex to me is McGee from Ocala He got a 94% on the test but no extra points on acount of he have the same skin color as the opressirs of 150 years ago.

Granny ax me to thank all Dimocrafts and Liberuls for suportin Afermative action. You be showin da way to true eqwallity. I be gittin in medical skool nex an mabe I be yo doctor when Barrac take over da healtcare in dis cuntry.

Marks Just Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving A Comment At Marks Just Jokes

 
Just Jokes