Friday, June 12, 2009

Customer Service Returns To America No More India Call Centers

Cowstomer Service American Style. Boy This Would Really Piss Off Citizens of India.
























Wouldn't this just piss of India?

Cow, "Hi, Tech support? This is a cow. I'd like to report a Farmer In The Dell"

India Customer Service Person, "This is Machmuhajadjubudu. You said you were a cow? Fuck the Farmer. Bless You. I'll be right Over to remove your sacriligioius farmer from your computer. Praise be the cow."

Cow, "For Christ's sake, can't anyone speak English at one of these call centers? Hey, pig can you help me remove my spots? Someone may mistake me for someone from India even though these are spots, not dots"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Leaving A Comment At Marks Just Jokes

 
Just Jokes